AMENDED TIRE RULE 5/17/12
1. Dixie Speedway tire rule for Late Model, Limited and Sportsman Hoosier DRS-1600 or DRS-1350 only.
2. Dixie Speedway tire rule for Bomber and Super Bomber Hoosier DRS-1600 only.
3. All Dixie Speedway tires must be the DRS BRAND and must be purchased at track.
4. Rome Speedway tire rule for Late Model, Limited and Sportsman any Hoosier 1600 or 1350.
5. Rome Speedway tire rule for Bomber and Super Bomber any Hoosier 1600.
6. Grooving, siping and buffing tires permitted.
7. All tires must have all numbers, codes and name on the tire No grinding off of numbers, codes or names, any tire that has been altered will be illegal.
8. No tire softeners, no conditioners, no altering of tires with any natural or unnatural, hazardous or
nonhazardous components or chemicals which alter the factory set baseline-settings of a given tire.
ALL competitors are subject to tire inspections and/or samples being taken at any time Samples may be sent to lab for diagnosis of chemical altering.
9. Tires available on race night or call in advance to arrange pick up. Debra @ 678-595-0443